Is Your Tile Floor Stained? Dirty? Hard To Maintain? Marble Renewal can Help
Ceramic tiles make the ideal floor covering for many environments. They mop clean quickly and easily, and they take a lot of abuse and still look good. But, while ceramic tiles may clean to a spotless appearance, the surrounding grout usually looks, and is, dirty, discolored and unsanitary (particularly in restrooms where grout is a breeding ground for mold and other contaminants).
Consider the following factors when cleaning grouted flooring:
- Grout lines are usually lower than the surface of the tile. However, at times, installation of tile can be made grout flat.
- Grout lines cannot be adequately cleaned by typical mopping because of the tile surface acts like a squeegee leaving the detergent/soil solution to settle in the grout lines. After the water evaporates the residual is twice as hard to remove.
- Grouted tile in areas where food soiling occurs, e.g. grease and oil, is the most difficult to clean. Cleaning agents require more time to dissolve and suspend these soils.
- The Marble Renewal Process includes
- adequate contact and dwell time
- mechanical scrubbing action
- suction ; vacuuming the solution from the grout, a critical component since if the solution is not properly removed, the water evaporates and leaves a residue that sticks to the grout and ruins the appearance of the floor.
- Cleans and imparts uniform, consistent color to all grout joints
- Protects new and old grout from spills, stains, dirt, mold, mildew, biohazards and other contaminants
- Restores the look of tile floors, saving thousands of dollars in replacement costs
- Available in a variety of colors to match or contrast grout lines with tile, appliances and color schemes
- Negligible drying time (5 – 8 minutes), resulting in minimal downtime for commercial, institutional or residential environments
- Easy cleaning with periodic Grout Armor maintenance recommended
Dirty mop water is the problem! It’s a fact of life – mop water gets dirty and there’s very little you can do about it. Night after night, day after day, dirty mop water seeps into porous tile making it look stained and dingy, and produces unpleasant odors to boot. Since it’s impossible to keep the water clean, what can you do?
Traditionally, pressure cleaning, acid washing, and sealing grout have been the accepted standards for grout maintenance. While these techniques may produce short-term improvements, they do not eliminate grout porosity, the primary cause of tile and grout appearance problems, these methods actually increase the grouts porosity. The problems quickly return.
Now, with the Marble Renewals Grout Armour process (grout restoration and maintenance technology) stained, dirty and contaminated grout can be returned to a “like new” appearance, and future absorption of contaminants and resulting staining and odors eliminated. The restored grout is sparkling clean, looks fresh and new, and is resistant to all stains. The sealer protects the cleaned grout by producing an impermeable surface—literally, an acrylic “armor”—that offers long-term protection from dirt, oil, mold, mildew, biohazards and other contaminants. The grout, like the surrounding tiles, is now impervious to spills, stains and dirt and easy to maintain.
There are multiple benefits to the Grout Armor process:
Ceramic tiles enhance elegance and render aesthetic appearance to your flooring. Fixing the tiles to the pre-designed or customized pattern is a challenging and rigorous activity. A small empty space is created between two tiles while fixing them to the floor. Perfect alignment is achieved only when this space in tiled area is properly filled. Grout is used to fill the space created between the tiles. Excess grout on the tiled surface is removed with a damp cloth. While cleaning the tiles is easy, maintaining the grout against dirt; discoloring, and unsanitary environment is difficult.
In commercial buildings and some homes where mopping is the routine cleaning method, the floor/grout may need to be redone periodically. This is because the grout is at a lower point and gets a build up of minerals and dirt. Dirt and soap from dirty mop water seeps into the porous grout making it look stained and dingy giving rise to unpleasant odors. Harsh cleaners such as acid and bleach create more pores in the grout, thereby compounding the problem.
Faced with the challenge of maintaining filthy tile floors, Marble Renewal.ca , after years of research and development, have found the perfect grout restoration solution for residential and commercial properties. Marble Renewal.ca is your finest stop for all your grout cleaning needs. We offer online support with our grout restoration specialists. Our customized services include application, consultancy and maintenance services to restore, beautify and protect concrete, architectural pave stone, brick, tile and grout and just about any cement surface work. Marble Renewal.ca restores ceramic tile and grout for corporate buildings, shopping centers, high rises, schools, home owner associations, condominiums, private homes, and small businesses.
Marble Renewals Grout Armor process (grout restoration and maintenance technology) rejuvenates and protects your floor from long-term damage. If your tile grout needs a heavy duty tile cleaner, we have the best solution. The grout cleaner and tile sealer we provide gives your floor the perfect cleaning result. The sealer protects the cleaned grout by producing an impermeable surface—literally, an acrylic “armor”— that not only restores tile and grout to a new condition, but also enables these surfaces to stay in the “clean zone” for years through our unique preventive maintenance support program. With simple and quick services, we clean and impart a uniform and consistent color to all grout joints. The drying time (5 – 8 minutes), results in minimal downtime for commercial, institutional or residential environments. To maintain everlasting grout restoration, periodic cleaning with Grout Armor maintenance cleaner is recommended for residential and commercial properties.
Marble Renewals Grout restoration process has evolved to be a long lasting and cost effective solution, utilizing the latest tile cleaning techniques to meet and exceed your high standards of cleanliness that will have your stone, tile and grout looking great in no time.